CI Global Infrastructure Private Pool
The pool's investment objective is to seek to provide regular income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in companies with either direct or indirect exposure to infrastructure located anywhere in the world.
For those who:
- are seeking regular income and capital appreciation
- are seeking to add global infrastructure exposure to their investment portfolio
- are investing for the medium and/or long term
- can tolerate medium risk.
The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in unit value and do not take into account sales, redemption or optional charges or income taxes payable by a security holder that would have reduced returns.
|CINF||Total||Cash||Reinvested||Eligible dividends||Non eligible dividends||Other income||Capital Gains||Return of capital||Foreign Income||Foreign tax paid|
(1) Future distribution dates may be amended at any time. (2) Reinvested distributions are not paid in cash but instead remain invested in the Fund. To recognize that these distributions have been allocated to investors for tax purposes the amounts of these distributions should be added to the adjusted cost base of the units held. (3) The characterization of distributions for tax purposes (such as dividends/other income/capital gains etc.) will not be known for certain until after the Fund's tax year end. Therefore investors will be informed of the characterization of the amounts distributed for tax purposes only for the entire year and not with each distribution. For tax purposes these amounts will be reported by brokers on official tax statements.
Warning: Documents posted on this website (including, without limitation, prospectuses) are current only as of the date on themTo access the SEDAR filings of CI Global Infrastructure Private Pool please click here