CI Marret Alternative Absolute Return Bond ETF (U.S. Dollars)
The ETF seeks to provide positive absolute returns with low volatility over a market cycle regardless of market conditions or general market direction, by primarily investing in debt instruments across the credit spectrum including cash, government debt, investment grade corporate debt, high yield debt, credit derivatives and other income-producing securities throughout the world.
For those who:
- want a diversified, absolute return portfolio of tactically managed fixed income securities to hold as part of a diversified investment portfolio
- are investing for the medium and/or long term
- are seeking an investment which can utilize borrowing, short-selling, leverage and derivatives where appropriate to either maximize returns or mitigate negative returns
- can tolerate low-to-medium risk.
The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in unit value and do not take into account sales, redemption or optional charges or income taxes payable by a security holder that would have reduced returns.
|CMAR.U||Total||Cash||Reinvested||Eligible dividends||Non eligible dividends||Other income||Capital Gains||Return of capital||Foreign Income||Foreign tax paid|
(1) Future distribution dates may be amended at any time. (2) Reinvested distributions are not paid in cash but instead remain invested in the Fund. To recognize that these distributions have been allocated to investors for tax purposes the amounts of these distributions should be added to the adjusted cost base of the units held. (3) The characterization of distributions for tax purposes (such as dividends/other income/capital gains etc.) will not be known for certain until after the Fund's tax year end. Therefore investors will be informed of the characterization of the amounts distributed for tax purposes only for the entire year and not with each distribution. For tax purposes these amounts will be reported by brokers on official tax statements.
Warning: Documents posted on this website (including, without limitation, prospectuses) are current only as of the date on themTo access the SEDAR filings of CI Marret Alternative Absolute Return Bond ETF (U.S. Dollars) please click here