The fund seeks to generate risk-adjusted, absolute returns through exposure to global growth equities over the medium to long term, while maintaining a capital preservation mindset.
For those who:
- are seeking capital growth through a portfolio of global growth equities
- are investing for the medium-to-long term
- can tolerate potential fluctuations in their investment as assets with the highest long-term returns may also carry the highest level of short-term risk
- are seeking an investment which can utilize short-selling, leverage and derivatives where appropriate to either maximize returns or mitigate negative returns
- can tolerate medium risk.
The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in unit value and do not take into account sales, redemption or optional charges or income taxes payable by a security holder that would have reduced returns.
Top holdingsTop holdings of the fund will be displayed in this section following the first full month-end after inception.
DistributionsThis fund does not have any distributions
Warning: Documents posted on this website (including, without limitation, prospectuses) are current only as of the date on them
To access the SEDAR filings of CI Munro Alternative Global Growth Fund (U.S. Dollars) please click here